“Feeding a hungry child is not charity, it is our social responsibility”

unlimited food for education

Children are being fed everyday!
I donated and made a difference!
YOU can do it too.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Raagi dosas

I had this leftover dosa atta ( it was more than 10 days old ).It was nearly one cup.I added 2 cups ragi atta ( nachni in Marathi) to this dosa Atta.By mistake I added more water.The consistency was watery -unlike dosa atta.
Then I added  grated ginger , jeera & also salt ( to taste).Then I poured two three ladles of the atta on the non-stick tawa.I did not spread it as the consistency was watery.I got the most fluffy dosas -full of calcium !

Ingredients-1 Cup leftover dosa atta,2 cups ragi atta,add water to get dosa consistency,add 1/2 inch ginger grated ,1 teaspoon jeera& salt to taste.Remember that there is already salt in the leftover dosa atta.
Method : Now heat a non-stick tawa & spread a ladle of the atta on the tawa.If it is watery,don't spread the atta.Just put blobs of atta near to each other so that they flow & join each other.After the side is cooked, apply a little oil on the uncooked side & turn it over.Then after a minute or less,take it off from the tawa.Your raagi dosa is ready to be eaten !

Tip You can also add grated carrots,onions,green chillies,curry leaves & coriander to the atta to make it more healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment